Monday, September 12, 2005

Emma Goes to France

Emma left yesterday afternoon for her Junior year abroad in France.
Her 5 stated goals are:
1. visit Amsterdam.
2. become fluent in French.
3. find cool places to take John to when he visits in November (see #1).
4. get good grades in her classes.
5. find where her classes are, and, for that matter, where the school is.

They should have Sophomore year abroad because she really likes John and he really likes her.

Emma and her Dad.

Emma and her Mom. Emma and John.
Zoom in on the stairs and you can see Emma waving/ shading her eyes from the sun.
Take off viewed from parking observation area.
Way up there! Have a good flight and a great time!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Awwww, you look like a great family. I know you'll miss her, but what a great experience! That's the one thing I didn't do in college that I wish I had- Too focused on my future career, unfortunately...

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home