Tuesday, October 11, 2005

50th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
My parents will hit their 50th Wedding Anniversary this coming February 2006, but threw themselves a great party since many of their friends are away in the winter. Dad sang Mom a love song which was a really big hit especially since he can't sing very well at all.

I had Pat here for the weekend along with Christopher and his girlfriend Theresa from NYC as well as Melissa although she spent the nights at her apartment near WPI. The electric bill was 145KWH for Oct05 vs. 99KWH for Oct04. Those hairdryers and irons use plenty of juice!

This is my son Christopher with my mother. Don't you wish your grandmother looked that good?

This is my brother David with Pat and me towards the end of a really great night.

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home