Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Worcester 5 Mile Walk


Worcester 5 Mile Walk Posted by Picasa

During the week after work, if its not too hot, too cold or too rainy, I'll go for a long walk from my apartment to downtown, past the DCUCenter (former Centrum) (what does DCU stand for anyhow?), under 290 to Shrewbury Street, past the 111 ChopHouse, up to the Bancroft School of Massage Therapy (when I get a massage, I am really loose on the way home) to the end of Shrewsbury Street (all of this street is a long, gradual uphill), turn sharp left onto Belmont Ave at the UHaul, past UMassMedical, down the hill, over 290, up the hill past the CourtHouse, onto Harvard Street and back to the apartment. Sometimes I'll miss the last turn and end up at the Boynton, especially if I'm thirsty and there is a ball game on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home