Friday, October 21, 2005

Magic Hat (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Wireman
To: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Subject: Re: Major Problem with Jinx
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:47:42

To Quality Department:
I opened a bottle of Jinx from a halloween 12 pack this past weekend after dinner, took a big swig of what tasted like APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and promptly threw up my whole dinner. I was not happy.

Any comments on how this could have occurred? Others in the box prior to that one were fine. Expire date on box is 12/2005. It was purchased at Hannaford's in Queensbury, NY on or about 9/20/05. You can contact me via email at this address - xx@xx or at work at xx@xx or by phone at work xx or mobile phone xx. Wireman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: For Whom the Bell Tolls
To: Wireman
Subject: Re: Major Problem with Jinx
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:47:42 -0400

I apologize for your recent Magic Hat experience, Wireman. It sounds like a cap might not have been on correctly allowing oxygen into the beer. I have forwarded your message on to our Microbiologist as well as our Master Brewer. We are continually striving for excellence within all aspects of our brewery and it is feedback from our customers that help us make improvements. Can I offer you a Magic Hat tee to help off set your experience? Please provide me with your address as well as your t-shirt size. Thanks again for your comments. Cheers, Carri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Wireman
To: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Subject: Re: Major Problem with Jinx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2005 20:03:16

Dear Carri:
The offer certainly seems nice, but maybe you forgot - I lost one of your great beers AND my dinner AND felt like crap for the rest of the night, not to mention, I couldn't drink beer for 3 days and had to resort to wine instead.
I think a better offer would be:
A replacement 12 pack,
A set of 4 Magic Hat pint glasses so I could look and smell the beer before I drink it.
Also, while you are at it, you could send me a T-shirt (XL) (not the Fat Angel one) as well as a T-shirt for Pat (M) (definitely not the Fat Angel one) because she feels really bad about buying beer that made me throw up. Best regards, Wireman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture of the written letter, check receipt. For fun, zoom in on the receipt reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat and me with our T-shirts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Wireman
To: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Subject: Re: Major Problem with Jinx
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:42:16
Dear Carri:

Thank you for the check for $15 to buy a replacement 12 pack. I did and got a box of #9 which I really enjoy. Also, Pat and I received the T-shirts. They fit really well. I'll send you a picture of us sometime.

I'm still waiting for the box of 4 - Magic Hat pint glasses. I'm still using the one I got for free at the store in MA when I bought a 12 pack there near my apartment. It sure would be nice to have at least one more for Pat to use, but the MA store owner said the distributor contact changed and they haven't gotten any more in as giveaways. Pour first - Its the only way I'll drink beer now - no more pop the cap and swig for me. Your explaination makes sense because thinking carefully about it, I didn't hear a satisfying "psshhtt" when I uncapped the bad beer.

Well that's all for now. Best regards, Chris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pint glass for Pat received this weekend. I'll definitely be drinking more Magic Hat! Picture emailed!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: For Whom the Bell Tolls
To: Wireman
Subject: Re: Here's the Picture - Thank you for the T-shirts!
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:56:21 -0500

Thanks for sending us your picture!! Next time you are near Burlington, stop by and visit us, you’ll find that you are now famous to our tour ramp!! Thanks again, and have a safe and happy holiday season!! Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home